Product/marketing exec. Founder or early/key emp @ 6 startups that have produced 3 public company acquisitions, 1 private company acquisition and 1 $1B IPO. 25+ years experience with high-growth startups and established public companies in the SMB and enterprise software spaces. Extensive experience ideating new products and then working closely with product, marketing and sales to lead them from concept to revenue and beyond. Mentor for the Founder Institute Orange County. Startup advisor.
- 2015: SVP Sales & Marketing Solutions @ WorkWave. Sales & marketing automation solutions for local service providers. Led 3 products from concept to revenue in first 2 years. COO report.
- 2014: Founder & CEO @ Zellba. Marketplace for connecting home sellers and real estate agents.
- 2013: Founder & CEO @ RefGo. Customer review collection and publishing platform for local service providers. Acquired by WorkWave in 2015.
- 2011: SVP & GM @ Spreebird. Daily deals platform for local businesses. Division of Local Corp. (LOCM). COO report.
- 2009: Founder & CEO @ Fablistic. Personal recommendations engine for consumers. Acquired by LOCM in 2011.
- 2007: SVP & GM @ Local Corp (LOCM). Private Label Local Search Solutions. Grew business to $7M in EBIT over 2 years. COO report.
- 2003: Founder & CEO @ PremierGuide. Private-label local search platform for local publishers inc. Washington Post and Dallas Morning News. Acquired by LOCM for $2M in 2007.
- 2002: VP of Marketing @ Vayusphere. Instant messaging for Fortune 1000 companies. CEO report.
- 1998: VP of Product Marketing (Employee #29) @ Vitria (VITR). Leading Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) platform for Fortune 1000 companies. $1B IPO in 1999, $11B Secondary in 2000. CMO report.
- 1996: Director of Product Marketing (Employee #21) @ Interweave. Web-based business intelligence platform for Fortune 1000 companies. Acquired by Cognos for $16M in 1997. CEO report.
- 1992: Director of Product Marketing @ Oracle (ORCL). Enteprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution for Fortune 1000 companies.
- 1988: Business Systems Analyst @ Rowntree Nestle UK.
- 1988: MS degree in Computer Science @ Sheffield Hallam University, Sheffield, England. Specialization in Artifical Intelligence.
- 1987: BS degree in Sports Science @ Liverpool John Moore University, Liverpool, England.
Pitch Deck Template ·
52 HM MAF challenge