Startup entrepreneur/exec. 6 internet startups in the last 20 years. 4 acquisitions, 1 $BB IPO and 1 TBD.
- 2015: SVP Sales & Marketing Solutions @ WorkWave. Sales & marketing automation solutions for local service providers. COO report.
- 2014: Founder & CEO @ Zellba. Marketplace for connecting home sellers and real estate agents.
- 2013: Founder & CEO @ RefGo. Customer review collection and publishing platform for local service providers. Acquired by WorkWave in 2015.
- 2011: SVP & GM @ Spreebird. Daily deals platform for local businesses. Division of Local Corp. (LOCM). COO report.
- 2009: Founder & CEO @ Fablistic. Personal recommendations engine for consumers. Acquired by LOCM in 2011.
- 2007: SVP & GM @ Local Corp (LOCM). Private Label Local Search Solutions. Grew business to $7M in EBIT over 2 years. COO report.
- 2003: Founder & CEO @ PremierGuide. Private-label local search platform for local publishers inc. Washington Post and Dallas Morning News. Acquired by LOCM for $2M in 2007.
- 2002: VP of Marketing @ Vayusphere. Instant messaging for Fortune 1000 companies. CEO report.
- 1998: VP of Product Marketing (Employee #29) @ Vitria (VITR). Leading Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) platform for Fortune 1000 companies. $1B IPO in 1999, $11B Secondary in 2000. CMO report.
- 1996: Director of Product Marketing (Employee #21) @ Interweave. Web-based business intelligence platform for Fortune 1000 companies. Acquired by Cognos for $16M in 1997. CEO report.
- 1992: Director of Product Marketing @ Oracle (ORCL). Enteprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution for Fortune 1000 companies.
- 1988: Business Systems Analyst @ Rowntree Nestle UK.
- 1988: MS degree in Computer Science @ Sheffield Hallam University, Sheffield, England. Specialization in Artifical Intelligence.
- 1987: BS degree in Sports Science @ Liverpool John Moore University, Liverpool, England.
LinkedIn · Pitch Deck Template